Software Asset Management Strategies Europe 2013 Conference
26th to 27th September 2013 | Hotel Maritim proArte Berlin / Germany
“Great new way of conference!”
Sree Mukesh Lokanadham, Senior Configuration Manager, Unisys Global Service
After a very successful SAMS 2012, we.CONECT is bringing together the industry most influential Software Asset Management (SAM) and Software License Management (SLM) Directors and leading Managers to the 2nd annual Software Asset Management Strategies Europe conference in Berlin.
Taking place from 26th to 27th of September 2013, the SAMS Europe has become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches and challenges in the field of SAM and SLM and is the perfect opportunity to share experiences and discuss about the current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends.
Highlights in 2013 to be offered by the following industry leaders:
• Lajos Molnar, IT/IS Contract Manager Europe, Anheuser-Busch InBev N.V. / Hungary
• Pablo Casco, Enterprise Application Portfolio Manager, Baker Hughes Inc. / USA
• Michael Baumann, Vice President Infrastructure & Service Management, DHL Supply Chain / Germany
• Rajiv Gupta, Senior Manager / Business Process Lead - Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) & SAP Security, Coca-Cola India Ltd. / India
• Carsten Drewsen, Head of Contract Management, CIO Office - Procurement, Maersk Line IT / Denmark
• Sabine Meyer, Software License Manager, Corporate Information Systems - Controlling (CII), MAN Truck & Bus AG / Germany
• Stefan Kunz, Global IT Procurement , Johnson Controls GmbH / Germany
• Christina Wasserheß, Director Enterprise License Management, Deutsche Telekom AG / Germany
• Pat Durkin, EVP International, iQuate / Ireland
• Bernhard Böhler, Managing Director, Aspera GmbH / Germany
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our conference website http://www.sams-europe2013.we-conect.com.
What comes up at the SAMS Europe 2013?
• 16 Case Studies from top companies like Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline, Zurich Insurance Company, Deutsche Post DHL, and many more
• 6 World Cafés, 6 Challenge Your Peers Round Tables, 3 Icebreaker Sessions on the eve of the conference
• The 2nd attribution of SAMS Europe Awards occurring during a delightful and marvellous evening reception.
• An exclusive format comprising Poster Sessions, Best Practices tracks, Strategy tracks, during which the latest innovative and most efficient strategies about SAM and SLM will be presented.
• 5 leading Business Partners like Flexera Software GmbH, Aspera GmbH, Dell Corporation Limited, iQuate and Brainwaregroup, enabling you to make excellent contacts with decision makers to expand your network and generate leads from the best contacts in the business.
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the SAMS Europe 2013 : http://sams-europe2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/agenda/
We are waiting over 100 participants from more than 50 companies who will get the chance to exchange ideas on current issues of Software Asset Management Strategies. Register now to participate to this great and unique networking event.
“A very well organized event which gave me very new insights and was a great experience for me."
Florian Sokoll, IT Einkauf SLM, UniCredit Group
Apply now for the SAMS Europe AWARD 2013!
For the 2nd time, the prestigious SAMS Europe Award will be given to outstanding SAM and SLM projects and innovations from companies from around the world. The projects that need to be submitted until 23th August 2013, will be evaluated, nominated and selected by an independent jury.
Apply now by filling out the questionnaire at the following link:
The winning categories will be:
1. Integrated strategies/ overall project
2. New tool/ software/ program
3. Strategic or process-related innovation
The independent jury will be assembled by we.CONECT and will consist of SAM and SLM experts from the field. The price will be awarded in a ceremony at the first evening of the Software Asset Management Strategies Europe 2013 conference.
We.CONECT donates the price money of 2000 € that will be given to a charity project in the name of the winners.
We are looking forward to receiving your project applications soon. Apply now fill out and send back the application form attached until Friday, 23rd August 2013. For more detailed information about the application, terms and conditions, please visit our homepage: Software Asset Management Strategies Europe 2013
Team Registration Discount - Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a we.CONECT Event together can not only access all the sessions to maximize their learning, but also have the benefit of a team meeting with a speaker, business partner or other teams, who can facilitate a discussion or advise them on strategic initiatives and key projects. For these reasons, organizations often hold off-site team meetings at we.CONECT events, and incorporate we.CONECT events as part of their training programs.
Register as part of a team of 2 or more and save for each additional participant up to 50%. That's a possible savings of 1.249,50 Euro on the current pricing for a Conference Pass. Please follow this link for further information on Team Discounts: http://intra-net2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/register/
Attend the 2nd Software Asset Management Strategies in Berlin/Germany and discover in more than 25 cutting-edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
We look forward to welcoming you at the SAMS Europe from 26th to 27th September 2013 in Berlin!
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 | 10178 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 55 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30