Berlin 27. Juni 2013
14th – 15th November 2013 │Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin / Germany
After a very successful Pharma M2R Minds Conference 2012, we.CONECT is bringing together an impressive international audience of global Executives, Managing Directors, Head of’s from departments like Competitive Intelligence, Market Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Brand Management, Research and Corporate Development. The Pharma Maintenance2Reliability Minds 2013 has become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches to the handling and management of pharmaceutical plants for engineering and maintenance.
“Excellent conference with high proportion of real case studies from maintenance and reliability business in Pharma companies."
Dr. Bert Lorenz, Bayer Technology Services GmbH
What is coming up in 2013?
• More than 100 decision makers from over 50 companies from all over Europe will discuss strategic approaches to the handling and management of pharmaceutical plants for engineering and maintenance decision makers.
• More than 20 case studies with cutting-edge speakers from all over Europe & the US and world leading companies such as ABB, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH, Abbott Laboratories, Sanofi Company, Pfizer, Bayer Healthcare AG, Baxter Bioscience , Genzyme, Aesica Pharmaceutical
• An innovative format offering 10 World Cafés, 6 Challenge your Peers Round Tables, interactive morning sessions, a wonderful evening reception and an eventful Icebreaker Session on the eve of the conference
• Several leading Business Partners like ABB Consulting and I-care SPRL, enabling you to make excellent contact with decision makers to expand your network and generate leads from the best contacts in the business.
Visit the conference homepage at http://pharma-mes2013.we-conect.com/en/ to find more details about the conference.
Delegates come from over 30 countries from industry from all over the world. Take full advantage and
• attend at our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
gain a unique insight into the latest strategies, challenges and trends of world leading companies at more than 20 case studies
get first-hand how the companies are managing their APM & SAP strategies and methods in order to optimize their deployment of assets
meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
take your glass and participate at our fun ice breaker session the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
take the advantage to have face to face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers and discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
In 2012, more than 60 key decision-makers used the Pharma M2R & Minds conference to discuss the current challenges, brand new approaches, process optimization and future trends in the field of Maintenance & Reliability business as well as SAP and Asset Performance Management.
To have a look at the full review of the Pharma M2R Minds 2012 conference, please follow this link: http://pharma-maintenance2013.we-conect.com/en/
References from the Pharma M2R Minds 2012 conference:
"It was an outstanding experience, the interaction with peers was out of this world."
Giuseppe Mirra, Sanofi Pasteuer
“Young, fresh, high-level, powerful and inspiring.”
Reinhard Korb, MFA Representative, MFA - Maintenance and Facility Management Society of Austria
“Excellent networking and chance to see what others are doing in the industry.”
Ralf Reinle, Global Engineering, Hoffmann La Roche
Attend the 2nd edition of the Pharma Maintenance2Reliabilty Minds conference and discover in more than 20 cutting-edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
To get more information about the conference or to register, please follow this link: http://collaboration2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/agenda/.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Pharma M2R Mind 2013 from the 14th to the 15th of November 2013 in Berlin!
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 24| Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Email: [email protected]