Berlin, July 8th 2013
Sophisticated, Sustainable & Safe Concepts Development of Content & Apps, Platforms, Business Models User Experience Design Gamification in an rapidly changing Connected-Environment
5th – 6th December 2013, MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin Germany http://automotive-apps2013.we-conect.com/en
After a very successful Automotive Apps conference 2012, we.CONECT is bringing together leading managers and project leaders from the automotive industry to the annual Automotive Apps and Mobile Device Evolution 2013 conference in Berlin.
The Automotive Apps Conference 2013, taking place from 5th to 6th December 2013 at the Maritim proArte Hotel in Berlin/ Germany, has become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches and challenges in the field of app & software development in automotive cockpits with peers coming from world leading companies.
It is the perfect opportunity to share experiences and discuss about current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends within the field of development of content & apps for the automotive industry as well as effective Automotive Apps management.
"Very much enjoyed the meeting and the fantastic dinner. The conference was very well organized and loved talking to many peers and others. "
Tuhin Ray, Director of Engineering Europe, Delphi Automotive Systems/Germany
Highlights in 2013 to be offered by the following industry leaders :
• Chris Schreiner, Director - User Experience Practice, Strategy Analytics, USA
• Atsushi Ikeno, Senior Researcher, Toyota Info Technology Center C., Ltd. / Japan
• Siani Kiyonaga, Business Development Manager, Toyota, USA
• Aldric Loyer, Manager Connectivity, Telematics and Infotainment, PSA / France
• Mike Tinskey, Associate Global Director of Electric Vehicle Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company / USA
• Detlef Kuck, Technical Expert Infotainment Strategies, Global Driver Assistance & Active Safety Europe, Ford Advanced Research & Engineering / Germany
• Bryan Reimer, Research Scientist, AgeLab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology / USA
• Julien Fourgeaud, CEO, Scarlet Motors / Finland
• Amir Konigsberg, Senior Research Scientist, General Motors Advanced Technical Center / Israel
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our Automotive Apps and Mobile Device 2013 conference website: http://automotive-apps2013.we-conect.com/en
Automotive Apps and Mobile Device Evolution of 2012:
• More than 120 participants from over 50 leading companies from all over the world discussed new approaches, technological trends and future developments in the field of Automotive Apps Management
• 39% of the participants has been OEMs
• 26 extraordinary sessions with companies and organizations like BMW AG, Ford, Toyota, General Motors, Hyundai Motor Group, Renault Trucks, Volkswagen, Continental Automotive, IBM, Strategy Analytics, Delphi Automotive Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO, TATA Motors European Technical Centre
• The participants rated this conference a 1,6 (evaluated by 84% of the participants)
• 6 World Cafés, 5 Challenge your Peers Round Tables and an eventful Icebreaker Session on the eve before the conference
• 6 leading Business Partners presented cutting-edge product-solutions, services and technologies
Have a look at the full review of Automotive Apps 2012 to see how useful and profitable such a great conference is for your business: http://automotive-apps2013.we-conect.com/en/
“Up to date information about pros and cons of using apps vehicles.”
Thomas Hoell, Technical Sales Manager, 7Layers AG
What is coming up in 2013?
• An exclusive conference-location at the Maritim proArte Hotel in the heart of vibrant Berlin
• More than 30 extraordinary sessions with cutting-edge speakers from all over Europe & the US
• An innovative format - offering:
• Inspiring World Café Sessions
• Challenge your Peers Round Tables
• A delightful Evening Reception and Dinner
• Interactive Morning Sessions and
• One surprising Icebreaker Session on the evening before the start of the conference
"Very interesting to get a fast vision of the automotive industry related to mobile market."
Antonio Fernandez Barciela, PSA Peugeot Citroen
Attend the 2nd Automotive Apps and Mobile Device Evolution in December in Berlin/Germany and discover in more than 30 cutting-edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Automotive Apps Conference from 5th to 6th December 2013 in Berlin!
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 24| Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Email: [email protected]