Challenges and future trends in field of Share-Point Evolution, Social Intelligence & and effective management of content in the age of information overload.
23th – 24th September 2013 / Steigenberger Hotel Berlin / Germany
"Lots of ideas, interesting format. Very good selection of presenters."
Stéphane Aknin, AXA
By popular demand, we.CONECT is bringing together an international audience of social intelligence & internal communication directors from all over Europe to Berlin, to network, share knowledge and be made aware of the key developments within the industry.
With over 80 of the leading opinion makers, the Social Business Collaboration Conference is the definitive event for the industry.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• John Stepper, Managing Director - Collaboration + Social Media, Deutsche Bank/ USA will analyze how to create efficiency in the workplace through employee engagement. Additionally, using communities of practice for learning and development will be discussed upon. Finally Mr. Stepper adds insights on how drive adoptions across whole organization.
• Tim Steigert, Director of employee communications, GE- Corporate Communications/Germany will begin a discussion about sharing ideas and projects in real-time via Sharepoint2013 integration. Moreover, he will reflect what impacts using this tool can have on portals, content management and collaboration. Finally, how to optimize combination of big data, enterprise integration and social collaboration technologies.
• Gabriella Ekelund, Vice President of Internal and Group Communications, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA AB/ Sweden will showcase putting high-level collaboration into practice. Further, the value of social business collaboration from a branding perspective is viewed. Mrs. Ekelund, will then continue elaborating on how to micro blogging tools help to facilitate flexible and steady communication. To conclude, Mrs. Ekelund will treat the issue of integrating user perspectives at the forefront of internal communications.
• Julia Hart, Head of internal communication, Akzo Nobel/ Switzerland, will argue how to use social business collaboration to maximize productivity and ROI. Also, Mrs. Hart provides insights on what comes after executive-level discovery and buy-in-process. Moreover, efficient cross-enterprise employee adoption is distributed and finally the discussion will close with examples of how to foster social collaboration tools.
Listen to more than 25 case studies and discuss at various roundtables cutting edge topics in the field of Share-Point Evolution, Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration within future enterprise.
Follow this link to download the complete agenda for the Social Business Collaboration 2013: http://collaboration2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/agenda/
Delegates came from over 30 countries from industry from all over the world. Take full advantage and
• attend at our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
gain a unique insight into the latest social collaboration, challenges and trends of world leading companies at more than 24 case studies
get firsthand how the companies are managing their digital channels and tools, related strategies and methods in optimize business collaboration
meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
take your glass and participate at our fun ice breaker session the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
take the advantage to have face to face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers and discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
What comes up in 2013?
• More than 24 extraordinary sessions from cutting edge speakers from all over the world.
• An exclusive format offering: 4 World Cafés, 3 Challenge your Peers Round Tables, a wonderful Evening reception and one surprising Icebreaker Session the evening before the start of the conference.
• More than 100 senior executives
The Social Business Collaboration 2013 online registration is now opened for the price of 2.499 Euro + VAT.
Follow this link to complete your registration: http://collaboration2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/register/!/registerType/industryDelegate
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about the Social Business Collaboration Conference should visit: http://collaboration2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/register/!/registerType/solutionProvider
According to Daniel Wolter, Head of Partnerships, we.CONECT Global Leaders, the conference aim is to provide participants a balanced mix of lectures and many opportunities as possible to discuss viable approaches for the realization of a sustainable business collaboration strategy. „Optimizing platform integration & management, steering
global online communities and improving the management of content in the age of information overload
are the common challenges many companies facing off.” The Social Business Collaboration 2013 takes up this momentum. "
Team Registration Discount - Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a we.CONECT Event together can not only access all the sessions to maximize their learning, but also have the benefit of a team meeting with a speaker, business partner or other teams, who can facilitate a discussion or advise them on strategic initiatives and key projects. For these reasons, organizations often hold off-site team meetings at we.CONECT events, and incorporate we.CONECT events as part of their training programs.
Register as part of a team of 2 or more and save for each additional participant up to 50%. That's a possible savings of 1.249,50 Euro on the current pricing for a Conference Pass. Please find here further information regarding our Team Discount .
Attend the 2nd Social Business Collaboration Conference end of September in Berlin / Germany and discover in more than 24 cutting edge sessions the latest solutions for your industry!
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Social Business Collaboration Conference 2013 from the 23rd to the 24th of September 2013 in Berlin.
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 | 10178 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 0 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Email: [email protected]