Taking place from April 10 – 11, 2014 in the former GDR Cinema KOSMOS in the heart of Berlin, we.CONECT is inviting more than 200+ intranet professionals, web-, & social media evangelists and SharePoint managers, software experts and communication minds from all over the world to the sterling Intra.NET Reloaded 2014.
Main Topics of the Intra.NET Reloaded 2014
• Aligning the Digital Sphere with its People: User Experience Design, Content Management, Search & Find Optimization + Knowledge Management
• The Nexus of Forces: Mobility, Share Point and App Technologies as Daily Assets within the Tool based Future Digital Workplace
• Unified Communications – Leveraging Transparent, Efficient and Sustainable Communications within the Mobile and Digital Enterprise
• Enterprise Social Networking as Part of a Business Strategy: Sophisticated Alignment of Communication and Collaboration in a Digital Workplace
• Disrupting the Enterprise – Governing Organizational Change on a Global Level
"Thanks for letting me form part of an outstanding conference.
You guys did a wonderful job. Lot's of good learning."
Kevin Jones, NASA
What can you expect?
• COMMUNITY: The only conference that is targeting the core questions and opportunities of intranet strategies and management on an overall experience-based level.
• DELEGATES: 200+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and intranet evangelists from globally leading companies are discussing about challenges and solutions related to intranets, employee platforms, internal communications, digital settings and community- building, as well as social collaboration platforms.
• SPEAKERS & MODERATORS: 40+ Pioneers & Leaders will share their experiences and present their latest and innovative developments towards internal communications 2.0.
• NETWORKING: Multiple opportunities for networking where you will meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
• SESSIONS: 55+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure that all key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top-level executives from all important industries from around the globe.
• FORMAT: 4 Icebreaker Roundtables, 12 World Cafés, more than 25 Case Studies & 12 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables.
Intra.NET AWARD Ceremony: You earn the recognition, respect and honor for your hard work! Apply now for the we.CONECT Intra.NET AWARD 2014. The award will be given to companies that show excellence in developing a sophisticated and sustainable corporate intranet strategy: http://intra-net2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/intra-net-award
we.CONECT’s new conference concept
Break the ice before the actual start of the conference by joining the essential Icebreaker Session. On the eve of the first conference day, the Icebreaker Session provides a first opportunity to network, benchmark and discuss while enabling participants to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere.
The icebreaker topics of 2014:
• Usability and Measurement, Measurement & Analytics of User Behavior
• How can Companies employ Social and Portal Technologies together to improve Business Productivity and Performance?
• Risk & Opportunity of Social Technologies: First Movers vs. Early Followers
• Business Challenges in Migrating a Large Intranet to a Local & Global Employee Portal
• Mobility as New Opportunity and Challenge for Portal Initiatives
• Overcoming the Content Challenge: Do-It-Yourself Content Syndication for Internal and External Channels
Highly interactive Sessions and professional Case Studies
Listen to Case Studies from leading companies in the field of intranets, such as ConocoPhilips, Inc.Barclays Bank, Philips, PRODYNA AG, Wheatley Housing Group, Infocentric, Swiss Airlines AG, Continental Automotive GmbH, Sensika Technologies Ltd, Vattenfall AB, Zyncro Tech S.L., Electrolux AB, Societé Générale and many more…
More than Case Studies: The Intra.NET Reloaded 2014 features
• 2 Training Sessions – Do not just listen to a presentation – be part of it!
On the first conference day there will be a training session capturing the topic of how to find a better intranet - Integrate intelligent search technologies into a global IT & intranet architecture by Alwin Lösche, Kühne & Nagel AG & Co KG. Building on the interactive framework, on the second conference day Dr. Eric Dubuis from Comet AG will discover the Implementation of an intranet solution-based social network – A use-case driven approach.
• 3 Live Sessions: Experience Live Sessions from Syngenta Crop Protection AG, Holcim Ltd and Electrolux AG:
o mySyngenta – Now People are Part of the Intranet Equation
o 100% Social Business Collaboration: How Unified Digital Communications Disrupt a Global Enterprise
o From Social to Business and Aback – Leveraging User Adoption within the Virtual Workplace
Challenge Your Peers Roundtables
In 12 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables the delegates get the opportunity to describe and discuss their specific issues, approaches and solutions regarding the conference topic. we.CONECT depicts in advance the most important issues the participants face to discuss collectively.
World Café Sessions
During the World Café Sessions in the morning of the second day, participants may discuss and share ideas on issues like “UX Behind the Firewall: Designing Engaging Experiences for Employees“, “With the Emergence of Blogs, Communities and Wikis - Has the CMS become a Thing of the Past for Intranets?” and “The World of Platforms is not enough – Implications of a Cultural Change towards Community Based Working“.
To get an insight in our conference concept watch the Enterprise Social Web Series Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJC1_cNyl0
Become a part of our LinkedIn Community, the Social Enterprise Professional Minds Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=7402499&trk=anet_ug_hm
We look forward to welcoming you in spring-likely Berlin!
Your we.CONECT team
Program Manager I Corporate, IT & Manufacturing Division
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 47| Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30
Email: [email protected]